29 June 2009

STUMBLE...





Warning - reading this could rob you of many hours of your life but you'll also discover an amazing array of things you just never knew existed! One of the Folksy guys mentioned it in a chat room the other day.

Stumble is an awesome idea where you click a button on your toolbar (it only takes a few seconds to download) and it takes you to a completely random website based on a few selections you've made about your interests - I chose humour, food, photography and craft. Then as you 'stumble' across these sites you can click like or dislike buttons (also on your toolbar) and stumble will take these choices into account and progressively bring you better and more interesting websites tailored to you!

Also you can add your own website, another way of getting people to visit my shops! So if you do download stumble make sure you click 'like' next time you're on my blog! leave me a comment if you want me to do likewise for your website or shop.

All the images above are clickable and will take you to a few of the sites I've stumbled upon recently, you just have to click the one that says MUTO - it's so beautiful (yet strange)