27 September 2009

Blogs from A to Z

I have 4 blogs at the moment on my sidebar that sum up me best and that I call my favourites, Sew Scrumptious for her fantastic candid family posts, Artmind for the amazing tutorials, The Cottage Smallholder because I'd like to live that particular dream and Mrs Trefusis takes a taxi, because she's posh, urbane and hilarious.

But there are lots of other blogs I love reading too and so to be sure to leave no one out I have compiled this list of the blogs I follow, which I will endeavour to update as I follow new blogs.

Please let me know if you write or have found any great blogs you think I should be following!

So with no further ado and in alphabetical order... (blimey that's a long list, I can't lie and say I read every post but together these blogs make up a wonderful daily magazine to flip through)

[edit - FOLKSY!!!!  The folksy blog is  a great read and is now edited by me! - you can also check out 600 more craft blogs on Craft Blog UK my other blog!]

A Country Mouse Writes
Aedriel Originals and Other Fun Finds
After All The World is a Beautiful Place
allabouteden
andamento
artists who blog
ArtMind
Bethany Allen
Blueberry Park
bugs and fishes by lupin
cabin + cub
Chris Parry -Bespoke Jewellery
Claire Hurd Design
CraftySewAndSew
Cuteable
draw, glue, glitter, make
Eiriel's Eclectics
Etsy Technology Help
Etsy Treasury Team
For the Love of Cute
Found on Folksy
FREEBIES FOR CRAFTERS
Fresh Ribbon
gooseberrymoon
Heartfelt Handmade's Blog
Hello! It's Meet Me At Mikes!
Here Pretty Kitty
Hotdog and Me
Hyena In Petticoats
kerli: little animals, handicrafts and recycling
kitschnkarma
Kitschy Coo
Laura Cameron
Little Cottage Comforts
Midsummer Stitches
Missy Mao Mao
Mommy of 3
More Than a Mama
MRS TREFUSIS TAKES A TAXI
My little vegetable garden
My Thread of Thought
Nakisha is Blue Dog Rose
nelliD
Nest Blossoms - Samantha's Design Blog
Oh So Crafty
one little journey
Paper*Cakes Finds - Your Daily Dose of Handmade...
Penny Rugs and More
Red Red Completely Red
See the Woods Designs
SeetheWoodsandtheTrees
Sew Scrumptious
Shop Handmade UK
Silver Moss Jewellery
Sleepy Moon Design
slugs and snails
Snowbell Jewelry
sugarmouse
SwirlyThoughts
TARP GARDEN
Cottage Smallholder
THE EMPTY NEST
The Garden Bell
The Not So Tired Anymore Mummy ...
The Ordinary Housewife
The Pickled Weasel
The Scarlet Butterfly Company
The Sock Garden
The Uncommon Road
The Wonderful World of Skylar's Candy Clips
Totally Tutorials
Tranquility Spot
UK Handmade
Veg Plot
What Did I Learn Today?
Wilde Designs
Wood Jewellery
Zoƫ's Crafts

(I'm going to add little descriptions or group these when I have time!)