03 November 2009

Cupcake Award (I mean Kreativ Award)

Fancy Lady - my new cup cake and corset loving friend from the states nominated me for an award last week - Thankyou!  It's actually called the "Kreativ Blog Award"  and it looks like this.




I wrote a post all about cupcakes a few months back, I really enjoyed it and have developed a new interest in them now, it was called The Cupcake Class  and I used lots of images from Etsy and Folksy sellers but I missed the Fancy lady's Gourmet - so to right that wrong here is one of her amazing creations to drool over!





The award is a bit like an old fashioned chain letter, but I think awards cheer people up so I'm going to go ahead and follow the rules! (I don't know why it's Kreativ and not creative and I'm worried I may look uncool if I ask but if you know can you tell me?)

1) Copy the pretty picture and post it on your blog.
2) Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4) Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5) Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6) Notify your 7 bloggers.

So I've done #1 and #2 here comes the tricky part...

Seven facts about myself...  

I'm Welsh (but I don't have an accent and I can only speak it a little despite over 10yrs of lessons)
I can write forwards and backwards like Leonardo de Vinci
I drink too much red wine and not enough water
I have a degree in architecture which I have never used
If I can make something into a spreadsheet I will
I play the flute and the mandolin (but I'm not that good)
I'm 5ft and half an inch tall

Phew that bits over, Sorry its a bit boring I'm no good at writing about myself (another fact for free!)

So here are the 7 bloggers that I think deserve the award for Kreativ Blogger in alphabetical order...  please don't ask me how I made the descision, I follow so many fab blogs but these are the ones that jumped off my list for me today!

ANDAMENTO 

CHRISTIE COTTAGE

DRAW,  GLUE, GLITTER & MAKE

MISSY MAOMAO

MORE THAN A MAMA

THE EMPTY NEST

WILDEDESIGNS

Thanks for reading :o)