05 March 2010

Folksy Friday Mini Treasury - Dust off your Wellies...


Leather Drinking Flask
£35.00 Rainy days - coin purse
£7.75
handprinted linocut moleskine cahier journal
£5.00 beetroot seed card
£3.50
Grow Your Own Soup - Rocket Fuel
£4.00 Watering Can - Blank greeting card
£1.85

...time to sort out the garden!

It's March now and it's definitely getting warmer and lighter, so no more excuses, give the greenhouse a thorough spring clean and start preparing your seed beds! I've been growing veg and gardening for a few years now and March is always the time of year when I am most enthused about getting my plot in shape for this years growing season but there is so much to do!

All of the items above are handmade by sellers from www.folksy.com an artisan marketplace based in the UK.  Please click the images for further details. I'd love to hear your comments about my selection this week!

To all of you with twitter accounts!
I'm looking for gardening types to follow on twitter having had a lovely chat about this years growing season this morning with a few folksy sellers @maggie1981 and @wellydogdesigns - please recommend some if you can! I wonder if Monty Don tweets?