23 April 2010

Facebook Shop Front (like?)




Cute wristlets and bead kits handmade in England using quality Japanese fabric and stunning glass millefiori beads. I have many cute patterns available for purses and bead kits. See more designs on my website

I made up this template above for my new facebook store front as I know I haven't got time to sort through all my stock and list it all at the moment, every image clicks through to my website www.haptree.co.uk  I wanted to use the storefront as a temporary advert but unfortunately it doesn't seem to want this much code, it has taken a few of the images though so I'll keep working at it! If you want your own facebook shop click here.

Here's the link to my store - haptree's facebook shop

 PS - don't forget to add my facebook fan page to your 'I Like' list, just leave your own fan page link on my wall and I'll 'like' you back.